As I wrote his name, the pen shook. Like the words knew they weren’t true before they were splotched onto the paper. I was so good at writing how I felt. Writing about pain. But when I tried to write something nice about our future, the pen laughed.
One thought on “Premonition”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
You might also enjoy
EngravedFebruary 20, 2023
Copywriting Content – White PaperFebruary 18, 2023
Copywriting Content – EmailFebruary 18, 2023
- Engraved February 20, 2023
- Copywriting Content – White Paper February 18, 2023
- Copywriting Content – Email February 18, 2023
- Seeing Auras June 8, 2020
- Wild Essence June 5, 2020
Super nice as usual ! ??